Whats is Transactional SMS Route?
* Transactional SMS Routes are commonly used for sending the urgent/emergency informational to the customers.
* Information sent by eCommerce Companies in response to order details transactions made by their customers.
* Information from a registered School (Educational institution) to parents of its students.
* Information sent to customers by the Bank or financial institution or insurance company or credit card company and also booking and reservation (Rental Tax, Bus, Airlines, Railways )
Features of transactinal SMS
1. Six character sender ID (Alphabetical)
2. Service Timing - 24*7*365.
3. SMS get deliver to DND numbers as well.
4. SMS works on template basis.
5. Web interface/HTTP API will be given.
6. Instant Delivery and reports.